“First Rate” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Oneonta
Webster, New York
“First Rate”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

I have stayed at the Hampton Inn in Oneonta NY for the the past 2 years and I have ALWAYS found the staff and facility top notch! Very friendly and easy to check in, front desk staff very helpful with all aspects from room assignments to where we should go to dinner (group)! The new lobby makes the hotel very comfortable upon arrival. Breakfast in the AM was great and again very friendly staff to help. I would recommend to anyone looking for a great place to stay when in Oneonta or vicinity.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
SalesManagerONHNJ, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Oneonta, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Dear ChrisB2323,

I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. I do appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and will share it with my staff. I am glad to hear that you have enjoyed the past two years of stays at our hotel. We take pride in having a friendly front desk staff that is always willing to give attraction and dinner recommendations for the area. We look forward to seeing you again!

Ashley Camarata

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
westchester
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

My husband, son and I stayed at this hotel this weekend for two nights and found this hotel to be very clean, beds are very comfortable, staff very friendly, pool area was also very clean and the breakfast was great. Overall it was excellent.

• Stayed May 2013
SalesManagerONHNJ, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Oneonta, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Dear redeve236,

I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. I do appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and will share it with my staff. I am glad you enjoyed your weekend getaway at our hotel. Our On-The-House Breakfast offers a wide array of options to start your day off right. We hope to see you again soon!

Webster, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

A great Hotel with very friendly staff. Accomodations are always first rate very clean and fresh! I really enjoy my annual trip to Oneonta and the hotel makes the trip that much more enjoyable. The check in is always fast and efficient. Breakfast is GREAT very clean and the staff is friendly and attentive to the customers.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Monroe, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

Despite the lobby being under construction, the stay was wonderful. The staff was very pleasant and accommodating. The rooms were very clean, and it was easy to access the internet and keep connected. The duvets were fluffy, and the covers nice and clean and white.

Dear Barbara H,

I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. I do appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and will share it with my staff. As you mentioned, our hotel is currently undergoing some enhancements; which we hope you will enjoy next time you stay at our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your room and our high speed internet. We hope to see you again soon.

Palmyra, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

Had a very clean room, friendly staff, wonderful hot tub but expect the pool water to be cold. Location is right off of I88 and there are many nice places to dine nearby. There is an outdoor patio outside the pool area which was nice to sit with family.

Dear Cheryl B,

I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. I do appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and will share it with my staff. I am glad you were impressed with our very clean rooms. I am sorry to hear the pool was unusually cold; I will pass that concern onto our Maintenance Department. We hope you will stay with us again when in the area.

Liverpool, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

Clean hotel, friendly, helpful and cheerful staff. Full breakfast bar that was quick to access. Our daughter left her keepsake pillow from her great-grandmother at the hotel and they shipped the pillow back to us the next day!!!! We were so grateful and impressed!!!!

Dear Theresa M,

I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. I do appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and will share it with my staff. I am glad you enjoyed our complimentary On-The-House Breakfast. We take pride in having a friendly staff. I am happy to hear you received your pillow shortly after returning home. We hope you choose to stay with us again!

Commack, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

The most comfortable bed I've ever slept in! Very clean and fresh smelling. Breakfast was really good. Loved the breakfast staff! They were very attentive and helpful. Front desk clerk cheerfully gave us a later check-out, which was really helpful. Great location - we were visiting SUNY Oneonta. We will definitely come back again and highly recommend it to friends!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
SalesManagerONHNJ, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Oneonta, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Dear ancdani,

I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. I do appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and will share it with my staff. I am glad you enjoyed our comfortable beds and complimentary On-The-House Breakfast. We take pride in having a great staff that is helpful and willing to go the extra mile to make sure your stay is outstanding. As you mentioned, our location is very convenient to the SUNY Oneonta campus. We look forward to your next visit!

Ashley Camarata

Been to Hampton Inn Oneonta? Share your experiences!