“CLEANEST of them all!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Oneonta
Oneonta, New York
“CLEANEST of them all!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

Thank you so much for making my stays in Oneonta enjoyable! I've stayed at dozens of Hampton's & this is by far the cleanest! The staff is wonderful (always smiling & helpful)! The hot breakfast included in the rate is pretty hard to beat at any other franchise. Thanks again and I'll see you all again soon!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
SalesManagerONHNJ, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Oneonta, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Dear k l,

I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. I do appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and will share it with my staff. I am glad we make your stays in Oneonta enjoyable. I am happy to hear that we exceed your expectations with our clean property; especially being the cleanest Hampton you have stayed at! Our On-The-House Breakfast is complimentary and perfect for any travelers needs. We look forward to your next stay!

Ashley Camarata

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Oneonta, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

We never have any problems when we stay at The Hampton Inn Oneonta. The staff goes above their jobs to make your stay extremely pleasant. Rooms are always very clean. The pool and hot tub are always clean and are at the perfect temperature.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
SalesManagerONHNJ, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Oneonta, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Dear Eileen M,

I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. I do appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and will share it with my staff. I am happy to hear that the hotel staff went above and beyond their duties to make your stay a satisfying one! We are glad you enjoyed the indoor heated pool and hot tub during your stay and it exceeded your expectations. We hope you stay with us again soon!

Ithaca, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

Staff is outstanding. Birdie and her other half in breakfast are great. Hello to everyone, crayons and coloring out for little ones, and the food items were fresh and well stocked. Front desk is friendly and helpful, wish I could remember both names of who I checked in with.
Our room was spotless
The pool area is perfect for anyone, one of the few Hamptons with a whirlpool

Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Dear Teri T,

I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. I do appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and will share it with my staff. I am glad that Birdie and the breakfast bar staff were friendly and attentive. We try to make our breakfast bar kid friendly with the crayons and coloring activities. We hope you choose to stay with us again when in the area!

Arlington, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

Although the Hampton Inn does not have a restaurant it does provide breakfast. I particularly like the dining area which is one of the nicer arrangements I have seen. The front desk and breakfast staff are particularly pleasant and helpful. Rooms are clean, beds are comfortable, walls are a bit thin as sound does travel through them. I enjoy the pool and hot tub which is sufficiently *hot* (many are merely luke warm). We stay here frequently as I need to visit a parent living in the nearby Hampshire house assisted living facility.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
SalesManagerONHNJ, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Oneonta, responded to this review, January 26, 2013
Dear wildegenes,

I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. I do appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and will share it with my staff. I am glad to hear that the front desk and breakfast bar staff were helpful. We take pride in having clean rooms for every guest. We hope you will stay with us again when visiting Hampshire House.

East Setauket
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

I'd like to thank the Hampton Inn for their hospitality,especially to the families of students at SUNY Oneonta affected by the fire.
The hotel is extremely clean. Including the mattress check, no stains and spotless. Very important...Coffee pot clean, linens clean,bathroom clean. Also, very comfortable. The staff was friendly and the breakfast was very good and fresh.
The only negative comment is that the walls are thin and we can hear our next room guests talking and laughing until midnight. I didn't report it because they were not yelling, it was because the walls aren't sound proofed. Overall, it was a very nice stay and I will return.

Dear Debbi R,

I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. I do appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and will share it with my staff. I am glad to hear that the hotel was hospitality to the SUNY Oneonta fire families and students. We take pride in having a clean and spotless hotel- it’s our guarantee to you that you are 100% satisfied. We hope you choose to stay with us again when in the area for SUNY Oneonta.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

My husband and I went stayed here on night 2 of our trip to New Jersey for the holidays. We had just driven about 8 hours that day and were quite tired. The staff here were very pleasant and honestly, this was one of the best Hampton Inns we have stayed at. We were not sure where we wanted to go for dinner, so the front desk woman helped us find a place and even called to make sure it was open!. The only "bad" part is that this is off the Frontage Road, so when we went, the roads were a touch slick. Well worth going the extra distance to it though.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
SalesManagerONHNJ, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Oneonta, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
Dear WaterChick84,

I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. I do appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and will share it with my staff. I am glad to hear that we are considered to be one of the best Hampton properties you have stayed at. Our 100% satisfaction guarantee enhances our guest experience, reassuring all guests they will have an excellent stay! We are glad our pleasant staff could be of service while you were here. We hope to see you again while you are traveling by!

Chagrin Falls, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Front desk was super friendly and of great assistance. They had a list of numerous places to eat along with menus in many cases as well as instructions how to get there. The hotel was the normal well run hotel, clean, quiet, comfortable.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
TomT4370,

I'm Ashley Camarata, the Sales Manager at the Hampton Inn Oneonta. I do appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and will share it with my staff. I am happy to hear that the front desk staff was extremely helpful when choosing a dining option. We have menus and directions available to make you’re traveling a little more worry free. We hope you choose to stay with us again!

Ashley Camarata

Been to Hampton Inn Oneonta? Share your experiences!