“The best slice of New York Pizza!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Chicago, Illinois
“The best slice of New York Pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

I'm from Chicago, home of the deep dish pizza, but I love New York style thin pizza. When I was in town for the Cooperstown baseball camp, I searched out the best pizza in town. And I found it here. Not fancy, just delicous. The white pizza is one not found in many places, but trust me, try it here. I can eat pizza every day and never get sick of it, so believe me when I say, the white pizza will have you craving it right after you walk out the door. Wish I lived closer!

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Jackson, Wyoming
“Best Roni-Rolls In Town”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

I've never sat down and had a meal in this restaurant, always carried out. The roni-rolls are by far the best in town, and they always make sure you get marinara dipping sauce to go as well. Maybe a little over priced, but hey they're delicious. Garlic knots are among the best in town too. Tied for best garlic knot with Sal's. Good service, even better service if you're a local.

• Visited December 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New Durham, New Hampshire
“Great Italian Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

Loved their pizza, my wife loved their pasta dishes. Stuff for kids too. Not another one of pizza places that also serves Italian entrees. This is an Italian Restaurant that also serve awesome pizza.

Visited September 2013
Martinsburg, West Virginia
“Love these Guys”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

You feel like you're home the minute you walk in the door. It's not the shout out you get from some places, but a sincere welcome. Pizza is heaven. Waitresses are airheaded and perform their duties with a lazy attitude. Place is clean. You can park in a large parking lot in the back and walk up to the restaurant in a well lit area. Kids are very welcome. I wish I were back in college so I could visit Ruffino's more often.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tampa, Florida
“Watch joe tossing Pizza in window”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

I have enjoyed Ruffinos since I was in middle school. Watch Joe tossing the pizza in the window on main street just like his dad did when I was much younger. Easy atmosphere, great local people and love the pizza.

Visited September 2012