“a true cafe lover's cafe” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
upstate New York
“a true cafe lover's cafe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Adjoining a classic book store, this is a great urban coffee shop offering great coffee and espresso drinks as well as pastries and gourmet chocolates. Lots of atmosphere, the Lounge is enjoyed by people of all ages and all walks of life. You will enjoy it too.

Visited October 2012

Ottawa, Canada
“A super place for a light lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

This gem of a food place on Oneonta's main street may not be elegant but it glows with atmosphere. It was busy when I arrived there in early afternoon, and there was the kind of bustling conviviality which bodes well. I placed my order with the pleasant young lady at the cash register — ham and swiss sandwich and a coffee. I received my coffee immediately and took it to a table at the rear, and five minutes later, a staffer delivered a superb sandwich to me.
Don't expect an elaborate menu — it's a coffee, soup, sandwich, cupcake sort of place — but my experience is that whatever they do, they do well.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Maui, Hawaii
“Happy surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

Breakfast, hot chocolate, & coffee with our family of 4 (mom, dad, a tween & teen). Several coffee choices, my Vienna Roast actually tasted like coffee instead of warm brown brew! The hot chocolate was tasty and topped with whipped cream that tasted like it was made from real cream. Bagels and eggs all great. Staff has good energy and are very accommodating. Coffeehouse atmosphere comfy & welcoming. Free public parking right behind the Latte Lounge.

We live in Washington DC & visit family in Oneonta on occasion. This is the best in Oneonta, and a real surprise if you grew up there in the 60s. My second visit.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
upstate new york
“Delicious Coffee and Lattes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

The Latte Lounge offers food (bagels to sandwiches, truffles to cakes). It is known for its coffee drinks, tho'. It's just an incredible place. During the summer, it's hot inside but it's a wonderful atmosphere. The staff is polite and kind and attentive.
Well worth a visit!

Visited August 2012
Rochester, NY
“My breakfast place of choice and sometimes lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

I'm here almost every morning to get a breakfast sandwich and some iced tea. I love the staff, the atmosphere and the food. You just have to make sure you ask them to toast things lightly or you'll get something crispy that isn't as tasty. I love the ciabatta bread, the ice cream, their pastries, and the ice tea. I've also had lunch here quite a few times and enjoy the tarragon chicken salad and the grilled cheese and tomato. I do wish they sold reusable mugs there with their name on them. I also think the bagel chips are mediocre and would love to get carrots or potato chips instead with my lunch. Still, I love it there.

Visited July 2012