You added Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Olean/Allegany to your Saves list
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Olean

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Conneaut Lake
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

Very nice room that was clean. Nice breakfast. Polite staff. Very noisey at night with guests on same floor and below up until 2:00 am. Didn't sllep very well. Overall a great hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

microtel2229, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Olean/Allegany, responded to this review, February 24, 2013
Thank you for the kind words on the cleanliness of the rooms and the polite staff. I do apologize for the noise and you not sleeping well. We do hope that you come back and see us again.
Auburn, Indiana, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

This is the forth time that I have stayed at this hotel. Easy booking, affordable prices, quick check-in, clean room and quick check-out. They have upgraded to flat screen tv's since my last visit which is a good thing. As a picky eater I wish there were more breakfast options available. The Dunkin Donut's next door makes up for it though.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
microtel2229, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Olean/Allegany, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stays with us. We are glad that you have come back to stay with us and hope to see you again in the future.
CLIFTON PARK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

Linda was awesome!! I had booked 2 rooms ( doubles) 8 months ago and then had to make changes down to 1 room about a month ago. I called 2 weeks before my stay to see if I could get a bigger room as my son was coming with me and spoke with Linda who said she would see what she could do. She then called me the day before my stay at 3:00 pm ( on 1/25/13) and left a message on my home phone to let me know she had a Suite for the next day ( 1/26/13). I wasn't able to call her back until 9:00 pm on (1/25/13) as I was down in Connecticut for my cousin's funeral and she said she still had the room for me as she remembered having talked with me and that I was traveling with my son. BTW- At our check-in, The way the manager handled a Cancer patient who had just had chemo that day and was not feeling, went beyond service but showed true compassion.
Awesome!
Bonas "85",
MEJ

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

microtel2229, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Olean/Allegany, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
Thank you for the kind words about our staff. We do appreciate it. We try very hard to keep our guests coming back. Please contact us if in the Olean Area again.

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Olean/Allegany? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Olean/Allegany

Address: 3234 NYS Route 417, Olean, NY 14760
Location: United States > New York > Olean
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Olean
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Olean/Allegany 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Olean/Allegany reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Inn And Suites Olean/Allegany
Microtel Inn & Suites Olean/Allegany Hotel Olean
Microtel Olean
Olean Microtel

If you own or manage Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Olean/Allegany, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.