“OK” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Houston
“OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

Place was packed. Obviously a popular destination on a Friday night. I was not really impressed by the food. Rolls were so stale that nobody in our group would eat them. Sad. Was really looking forward to a nice italian meal.

Visited October 2012

Rochester, NY
“My hometown Italian Restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

Angee's is an Olean staple that's been around for over 60 years. It has fed generations of my family and we've had MANY family dinners there. I no longer live in town but when I visit, this is the place we go to dinner. Love their thin crust pizza as well as the chicken pesto sandwich. Also, any time I can get my hands on the rolls I have at least one and a half! Staff is always friendly and the place feels homey and familiar. This is a mom and pop restaurant, food is simple and tastes great!

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
San Diego, California, United States
“Always Great at Angee's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

We have been going to Angee's for years. I don't get back to Olean as much as I would like but when I do, our family always go to Angee's. It's a tradition.

Visited August 2012
North Charleston, South Carolina
“Will Never Know If Angee's is Good - Bad Service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

I stopped here for dinner on a recent Monday evening because I think my now-deceased Dad ate there way back in the day. I will never know if the food is any good because it appeared that the inside and outside were handled by one busy waitress who said, "Hi" and then did not further acknowledge my presence. The bartender stopped at a table and said, "Hi" to some teenagers sitting there but also did not acknowledge my presence. So I continued up Union Street to the Beef n Barrel.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Geneva, New York
“Good food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

Relaxed, local pub atmosphere; friendly, courteous server; delicious meatballs! Was only there for lunch, but would try dinner another time.

Visited August 2012