“Our pleasent stay at Pine Knoll Lodge & Cabins in Old Forge NY” 4 of 5 stars

Pine Knoll Lodge & Cabins Inc
S Shore Rd, Old Forge, NY 13420   |
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Old Forge
New York
“Our pleasent stay at Pine Knoll Lodge & Cabins in Old Forge NY”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2009

My wife and I were very satisfied with our stay at Pine Lodge. The view of the lake from the veranda was magnificent, especially at night. There is a private dock and swim area close to the lodge. The room and bath were kept clean daily with no inconvenience to us. The staff went out of their way to ensure our comfort. We would recommend Pine Lodge and Cabins to anyone traveling to Old Forge NY.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Western New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2009

We had a greeat stay at Pine Knoll. The new owners are working very hard to update this older lodge. The rooms were very clean, roomy and comfortable. The owners were great in helping to find restuarants and making dinner reservations. The lake views were beautiful. The kids loved the sandy beach out front and you are so close to everything in town. We will definately return again!

plattsburgh ny
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2009

We spent one rainy week at Pine Knoll Lodge and appreciated walking down stairs to beach as soon as sun came out. Great little beach for kids. I have stayed at this lodge on several occasions; starting in early 90's. I really appreciate how new owners, Robin & Jim Baker have improved this facility. They are friendly and welcoming and have made numerous improvements that have made rooms more welcoming, clean and comfortable.I look forward to going there next year with more grandchildren. Thanks, Cheryl

Rochester, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2009

This was our second trip up to Old Forge. My husband and 18 month old son had such a wonderful time. Our room overlooked the beautiful lake and marina. We stayed in a room that had a kitchenette. We were pleasantly surprised how well stocked it was. We have stayed at similar places all over the world, and some couldn't even compare. They also have very reasonable rates that make going on a family vacation affordable.
On our last night, our son got sick (literally) and in every moms worse nightmare, I had to ask for help cleaning the carpet in our room.
The owner came right over and took care of us. They were so helpful and understanding, that I just started to cry! I just want to thank them SO MUCH for everything they did for us and our son. We so look forward to going back and hopefully having an uneventful stay next time with them!

Lorida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2009

We had the privalage to stay at the Pine Knoll Lodge when we took 6 of our grandchildren on vacation . Our cabin had everything we needed. All we had to do was bring our food and our clothes. It is a very short walk to town and the ice cream shop. They have clean grills and picnic tables available to usr, a private beach area where our grandchildren could swim and play. There was even a wild deer that came into the lot in the early evening. The scenery ;ookong out is spectacular.
We met my sisterinlaw and 2 of her kids and 3 grandchildren there. Everyone had a grand time.
I should mention that we stayed there last year and are makikng plans to go back next year. If you are making a trip to the Adirondaks, be sure to check out Pine Knoll Lodge as a place to stay. It realyy is a very comfortable and clean place to stay.

Rochester
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2009

Myself & my mom stayed at Pine Knoll Lodge & Cabins and it is breath taking. The owners are so friendly and helpful. This is my second stay at Pine Knoll Lodge and I can honestly tell you that when I visit Old Forge again which is in October, I will now only make my reservations at Pine Knoll Lodge. These cottages are so clean and they have everything available to you. You are close to everything. It has such a peaceful atmosphere and the owners who are wonderful people make your stay that much better.

• Stayed July 2009
Lake Placid, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2009

My husband and my 2 children stayed at the Pine Knoll and really enjoyed our trip. Our room was really clean & nice and we looked right out onto the private beach and water. We had a kitchenette in our room, so I was able to make lunch right in our room for the kids which was nice. The owners were very nice and helpful. I would highly recommend the Pine Knoll Lodge & Cabins.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family

Been to Pine Knoll Lodge & Cabins Inc? Share your experiences!