“Perfect Vacation Activity” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 16 things to do in Old Forge
More attraction details
Owner description: New York's Largest Water Theme Park with over 50 rides and attractions, including 32 heated water rides! While you're here, check out our newest ride, the Curse of the Silverback!
Olive Hill, Kentucky
“Perfect Vacation Activity”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

I visited this water park with my mother-in-law and my 3 children, ages 2-10. We had so much fun walking around looking at the Enchanted Forest displays of all of our favorite fairy tales! I was worried that my 2 year old would get water-logged or bored, but there is so much more to do than just the water area. The carnival rides they have were just enough to keep them amused long enough to dry out for a bit before going back to the numerous water slides and rides. We also enjoyed the barnyard area with real live animals, and I was personally very appreciative that they have a museum on site so that we could find out a little about the history of the water park. I would have never known they had been around since the 1950's! What I'd like to mention most, though, is that they offer stroller rentals for only $5. This was a complete LIFE SAVER! :)

Visited July 2013
General M, General Manager at Enchanted Forest Water Safari, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your positive feedback! We're so glad that you and your family enjoyed your time spent with us as we strive to create a fun family environment for all ages. We hope that you come back and visit us soon!!

Kingston, Canada
“Off the beaten track and no lines”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

Lots of shade, clean, no lines, great price. Would definitely recommend to families with kids of any age

Visited July 2013
Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with your positive feedback! We strive to maintain a clean and family-friendly environment. We hope that you come back and visit us soon!
Duncansville PA
“Fun for all ages”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I have a 2 year old and was worried that he wouldn't be able to do anything, but he had a blast on all of the water slides. I was surprised by how many kiddie slides they actually had for him! My parents who are 58 also went and also had a ton of fun on the water slides. It was the first time my husband, 32 years old, had been there and he loved it as well. The ticket price is much more reasonable than other parks. Ex: We're going to sesame street place in August and it is $60 a person!! Yes even $60 for my 2 year old!!! The lines for rides weren't all that bad either for July 4th weekend.

Visited July 2013
General M, General Manager at Enchanted Forest Water Safari, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your positive feedback! We pride ourselves in offering something fun and exciting for all members of the family - of all ages!. We're glad you and your family enjoyed your time here and we hope to see you again soon!
Burley, Idaho
6 attraction reviews
“Family Fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

I was impressed with the cleanliness of the park and the numerous lifeguards on duty. My great-nephews had an enjoyable day on the slides, carnival rides, and arcade games. Every employee was courteous and helpful! I would not hesitate going to Enchantress Forest again.

Visited June 2013
General M, General Manager at Enchanted Forest Water Safari, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your positive feedback! We love to hear that our guests enjoyed their time spent with us! We hope that you come visit us again soon!
Rome, New York, United States
“Great place and tons of fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

Rainy day but still tons of fun. There was plenty of places to get under cover and enjoy some lunch while it rained. No waiting in lines. Just a fun fun fun place. We go every year sometime more then once.

Visited May 2013
General M, General Manager at Enchanted Forest Water Safari, responded to this review, July 5, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your positive feedback! We love to hear that our guests enjoyed their time with us. If you plan to come more than once per season - be sure to purchase a Paul Bunyan Club Card that will get you half price admission for the rest of the current season! We hope to see you again soon!