It came to my surprise the other day that I've been living down the block from such a great establishment as Nina's! I'm glad I finally convinced myself to try this place out after years of driving by it! I guess better late than never, right? Haha
So here's the "skinny" on this place:
1. FREE baked ziti when you check in on Yelp, awesome!!
2. Their 'signature pizza crust' is soft and crispy at the same time, and lathered in their signature spices. Holy "Cow Harbor" that was good!
3. Toppings taste fresh and are generous..not overloaded though where you risk having everything slide off..."ita wasa justa right, you know??"
4. Usually garlic knots suck around here, but Nina's actually has a really decent recipe and doused with lots of Parmesan cheese...#win!!
5. Bake ziti was very good by the way, plus it was FREE!...They also served me a pretty large portion too surprisingly...#win!!
6. Plenty of outdoor/indoor seating available and it's family friendly...#happykids!!
Overall, I was impressed by the vast amount of menu options that Nina's offered, their savory dinner entrees, quick service, outdoor patio seating area, and extremely friendly staff!!
Nina's is truly a neighborhood gem just waiting to be discovered. You can say, it's a little bit of Brooklyn in your backyard! I look forward to checking in again soon!
If you own or manage Nina's Pizzeria, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.