“It is good comfort food.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
London, Ontario, Canada
“It is good comfort food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

We ate there on July 13, 2013 because we are going to have our little wedding in August. The décor is from the 80's, but the service is great. The food is not fancy, but it tastes pretty good. For the price, it is a good option. The manager was so nice and helpful with our wedding plans. She helped us a lot and gave us many options. We are looking forward to seeing the service on our wedding day.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Grand Island
“Wow - Outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

We recently had a surprise party for 35 people and they were so helpful that it was unbelieveable. They helped keep the secret escorted the Birthday Girl to the room! Now, the food was outstanding! All meals were served as ordered, not one complaint, food was hot and really good not to mention their homemade bread - to die for and you can go out the back entrance and take home a loaf (if you can get it that far without eating it). Will be a repeat customer!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Buffalo, New York
“Love it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

It's right around the corner from me, and I am a big fan. I've never had a bad meal there, and the service is always great. The sandwiches and subs are huge portions. The pasta isn't as big, so I usually don't order that, though if you get it I do find it to be very good. I have ordered the pizza from home and I thought it was very good as well.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
western NY state
“There are better Italian places for less $$ all over town”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

The decor is fine, and the food is fine, but the service is not very good and the prices are high in comparison to other restaurants just down the street. Portions are unnecessarily huge if they get your order correct. I got shorted on my last takeout but had no adjustment in the price, and even though I ordered on line, the meal was not ready and I had to re-order when I arrived to pick up despite arrivein 3o minutes late! They have some buffets, but it is crowded and difficult to move around to get the food and the opposite of relaxing.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Buffalo, New York
“Red sauce and bone in ribeye not that good, try a burger or sub”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

My boyfriend and I ended up at Pane's after driving around North Tonawanda looking for some place to eat without a wait. I never heard of it, so went in and checked the menu and saw that prices were reasonable and the had a large menu selection. I ordered the Italian Special of the night - three different samplings: manicotti, tortellini, and chicken parmesan. It came with choice of soup or salad. I opted for the French Onion which was good. The tomato sauce on the manicotti and chicken parmesan wasn't my thing. Not sure if it is their sauce they made, in this case they should change their recipe. Or if they just buy the cheapest sauce out there. I only really enjoyed the tortellini most likely due to no sauce being on them. My boyfriend ordered the Bone in Rib Eye medium. This also came with a choice of soup or salad. When the steak came out it was rare, of course it took about 10 minutes to see the waiter again. The waiter took the steak back to the kitchen and grilled it a little more. The steak wasn't that good. If we end up coming back, we both would order a burger, sandwich, or sub since it's hard to mess up one of those. Overall not a bad place, just think we ordered the wrong type of food. Our waiter was pretty good, he kept our glasses full.

• Visited October 2012