“LOVE Santa's Workshop” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 1 attractions in North Pole
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Santa's Workshop opened in 1949 and is one of the original Theme Parks. Today it is the oldest operating Theme Park in the United States. Santa's Workshop has remained true to its original design to allow children of all ages to use the facility, cast and the child's own imagination to create the fantasy of Santa's Workshop. You will not find large amusement rides or high tech gagdits, but you will visit with Santa, pet and feed his live Reindeer Team, play with all of Santa's Helpers and even touch the frozen North Pole. Turn the clock back to when you were a child, and your imgaination and spirit of Christmas where all you needed to help make your fantasy come true.
Jersey City, New Jersey
4 attraction reviews
“LOVE Santa's Workshop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

We had a wonderful time at Santa's Workshop. I went there many times as a child and loved bringing my own children there. Our 4 year old LOVED it. We cannot wait to go back. The back shop had delicious cookies. Food in the restaurant was very good for a small theme park. The shows were fun. The rides were perfect for young children. My older kids were sad they couldn't go on all of the rides.

Visited September 2013

Long Island, NY
“What a wonderful day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

The North Pole was a place my parents took me as a child and I always had fond memories. This year I took my child who is 21 months there and it was once again magical. He loved all the characters and they were so devoted to making sure he was having a good time. There were no lines on the rides which was great since little ones can get impatient. I highly recommend breakfast with Santa which they offer a couple times a week as well. Its a buffet breakfast where all the characters and Santa attend. My son who is normally afraid of strangers kept following Rowdy the Reindeer and the other characters around and danced with them to the Christmas music. Its great to show your children where Santa Claus spends the rest of the year.

Roxbury NJ
20 attraction reviews
“Nostalgia Is Why You Go”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

I went as a four year old in 1964 and just returned with my five year old. The Village looked cute, scenic and popping in the shops were fun and it was worth seeing it and spent about three hours going through everything. The five or so rides are old, tired and not worth much, We go to Hershey park, Disney and Jershey Shore Rides so I wasn't expecting much in that department.Feeding the reindeer was fun as picture with Santa, pricey for what it is and once and done is it.

Sicklerville, New Jersey
5 attraction reviews
“Great Place for young kids”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

Santa's workshop is a small amusement park where in our 2 visits we never had to wait in a line (only at times for a ride to end before boarding). Staff is very friendly. My 2 boys love it there. Some rides do have a height restriction of under 48". I recommend visiting Santa in the morning before his break or at the end of the day to avoid waiting in a long line. There is an older feel to the park, but it is very clean. There are some shows throughout the day with Santa and the park characters, as well as the story of the birth of Jesus. During our last visit, we spent 5 hours and it was just a perfect day. To add to the magic last year for our first visit, Santa left a special invitation under our tree to visit him over the summer at his workshop.

Ottawa, Canada
31 attraction reviews
“Santa's Village and Workshop, North Pole, NY”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

After many, many years, we decided to take my two Great Grandchildren to visit Santa's Village and Workshop in the Adirondacks. The last time we did so was with their mother quite some time ago. It was similar, but if possible, even improved since the last time. They were given a Snowman on entrance and with each ride, house, shop, etc., they visited, they received a stamp on the snowman. A very nice souvenir. They enjoyed the rides, the shops, the train, the houses, and the live entertainment. The weather did not cooperate, as it rained off and on, and was cool, but did nothing to dampen our spirits. We came away (with a beautiful picture of the two of them on Santa's knee) tired but very happy. Everyone there was so friendly. It was fun.