If you get room 106, protest and seek another room. whether they clean the whole hotel with bleach from floor to ceiling is a matter of personal taste, but when we had a shower one morning that went less than 5 minutes and half the room was flooded, and a smell of sewerage backed up through the room, we were left feeling ill.
we left and agreed to a refund but was tole by booking on expedia that we would need to get the refund through them. the hotel owner then proceeded to abuse expedia staff and threaten legal action when we returned home and tried to get the refund, after much ado we got our money back but the trouble was far from worth it after all of that.
this 'hotel' is obviously self rated, as it rates closer to a 1/2 star than what it promotes itself as. do yourself a favour and look elsewhere!
- Also Known As:
- Nautilus Dome Suites & Apartments Hotel Fira
- Nautilus Dome Suites And Apartments
- Nautilus Dome Suites & Apartments Hotel
- Nautilus Dome Suites & Apartments Santorini/Fira
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named after the famous volcano dome, "Nautilus Dome Suites & Apartments Hotel" is situated directly opposite of it, on caldera's edge, and only 1,9 km from the noisy center of Fira. Renovated in 2010-11 and under a new management, the hotel offers a promising comfort in its 15 spacious junior and family suites. Its location, in the heart of the island, assures a breathtaking volcano view and a panorama of the rest of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Nautilus Dome Suites & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.