I would recommend staying here if your on a budget but still wanting nice, clean accommodation. I would definently stay at Galatia Villas again. The owner is fantastic!
Pros - Staff were very friendly & helpful, great location (10min walk to centre), good breakfast, nice views, great atmosphere, good value for money, free internet, clean rooms, quiet area
Cons - hard beds
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Galatia Villas offer 6 double rooms and 4 studios that can accommodate up to 4 people. Some rooms have sea views while others overlook the relaxing patio or even have access to it.All rooms feature modern amenities and are decorated with taste by paying attention to every single detail. The wood and burgundy in conjunction with the dominant white color gives warmth to the rooms that will make you feel relaxed all day.Studios also have a sofa bed and dining table to give even more comfort to you and your family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and HostelBookers so you can book your Galatia Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Galatia Villas Hotel Fira
- Galatia Hotel Fira
- Galatia Villas Santorini/Fira