“Simply Amazing” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #40 of 76 Hotels in Fira
United States
“Simply Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2009

My wife and I stayed here for our honeymoon just a few weeks ago and it was our favorite part of the island. The place is amazing, we had everything we needed and then some. We were just a few steps from all of the shopping and restaurants. The view was amazing and I couldn't put my camera down. I have to say the people that do the reservations and look after the place are fantastic they took care of everything and were so nice. My wife and I are sure to visit again and would recommend it to anyone. Seriously this place and Island need to be experienced at least once in a lifetime.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple

Solo
Business

Been to Blue Angel Villa? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Blue Angel Villa

Address: Kato Fira, Fira 84 700, Greece
Location: Greece > Cyclades > Santorini > Fira
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites
Ranked #40 of 76 Hotels in Fira
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $$$$
The villa consists of 3 double bedrooms.The Master one with the round bed and the jacuzzi,the open one on the loft and the third one with the vaulted ceiling.It also has a jacuzzi on the terrace with a breathtaking view to the sea and the volcano. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Blue Angel Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Blue Angel Villa Hotel Fira
Blue Angel Villa Santorini/Fira

If you own or manage Blue Angel Villa, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.