We just returned from our unforgettable staying at the Blue Angel Villa! The place was SO fantastic, the actual villa and the natural surroundings...a dream come true! The ecclectic santorinian interior design, the inside green jacuzzi in candlelight ,like ancient baths... so serene and the outside one overseeing the majestic view of the prehestoric volcano and the sea of the" Atlantis". I am short of words really!
We were so fortunate, my five friends and I that we were able to book the villa for 7 days.No-one wanted to leave the premises it was so comfortable!Relaxing night drinks at the terrace and in the jacuzzi's, dining, partying!
Penelope and Brigitte were also so friendly and helpfull, there is no question about that. Everything was as expected and more!The place was clean and tidy, the breakfast fresh and delicious.
Myself and my fiance are certainly hoping that we will return someday, for our Honeymoon as well..I cannot imagine anywhere else more special than here!
- Also Known As:
- Blue Angel Villa Hotel
- Blue Angel Villa Hotel Fira
- Blue Angel Villa Santorini/Fira
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The villa consists of 3 double bedrooms.The Master one with the round bed and the jacuzzi,the open one on the loft and the third one with the vaulted ceiling.It also has a jacuzzi on the terrace with a breathtaking view to the sea and the volcano. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Blue Angel Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.