We have just spent 4 incredible days in Santorini. The views from our room no. 8, which had a private jacuzzi balcony was probably the best on the island. Both Lisa and Chris had great recommendations for us from Tavernas to places to visit to car hire. They were incredibly well organized and very gracious hosts. We had a great time, would recommend highly to friends and family and also keep coming back. Only caution is 1) folks who have a challenge in climbing stairs as there are a few at enigma and on santorini 2) people with claustrophobia should avoid as enigma has traditional styles rooms, which also gives it the charm but can be a challenge for some.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Enigma Hotel in Santorini (Apartments & Suites) is perched on the cliff side of western Santorini, in the heart of Fira, the capital of Santorini island. Its wonderful location provides its guests with a spectacular view of the famous Santorini volcano and Caldera complex, the Aegean Sea, the island’s traditional old port and, best of all, the celebrated Santorini sunset. This view, along with the hotel’s excellent service and facilities, places it as a fine Santorini hotel in Fira.The Enigma Fira Santorini luxury hotel provides an amazing atmosphere for your holidays in Santorini. Enigma’s luxury Santorini suites, apartments and studios are elegantly-designed and feature a plethora of modern amenities that fuse harmoniously with the charming island-style architecture, creating one of the most picturesque hotels in Santorini. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Enigma Apartments & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Enigma Apartments Hotel Fira
- Enigma Apartments And Suites
- Enigma Hotel Fira
- Enigma Apartments & Suites Santorini/Fira