This is value-for-money, in more ways than one - firstly, the owner - George - the warmth and hospitality shown by him has to be experienced first hand. Extremely helpful in all ways, he made us feel welcome from the moment we stepped in. The hotel's location is fantastic, within walking distance from the town center, so we never had to go far for anything, including food. The rooms are decent sized, clean, the beds are comfortable. The bathroom are very clean, too, only the shower area is cramped but definitely not an issue as one uses it only once a day. The cake and coffee served at breakfast time is really good - we were told George's mother bakes every night!! Overall, if you are looking for a budget hotel in Santorini, San Giorgio Villas is highly recommended, the icing on the cake is the free airport transfer (both ways) that they offer. Do stay there if you want to experience warm hearted Greek hospitality at it's finest!!
- Also Known As:
- San Giorgio Villa Hotel
- San Giorgio Villa Hotel Fira
- San Giorgio Villa Santorini/Fira
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Giorgio Villas is a newly built complex in the center of Fira with big, nice and comfortable rooms with private showers and balconies. Located just two minutes away from the main center of the island, we can organize your transfer from port or airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your San Giorgio Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.