“Amazing hosts!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 76 Hotels in Fira
Melbourne, Australia
“Amazing hosts!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012

I wanted to write to express how thankfull I was with Lefteri's hospitality. The owner was so amazing and helped me get to the port during the boat strike's and made sure I never missed what was scheduled for me for free. They made me coffee's and sat down to have a chat and oh did I mention I wasn't even staying at Hotel Antonia my tour group was. Lefteri's still made me feel at home. I wish that I never stayed at the boathouse hotel who was horrible and unhospitable and charged me 20 euro pick me up from the port which was a 10 minute drive. If I ever go back to santorini, hotel antonia will be the place I will be... Thank you once again Lefteri.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
Tegucigalpa, Honduras
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2012

The owner and his staff are the best!! they pick you up from the hotel for free, they receive with a cup of tea, coffee or wine, they show you the best places to visit, they arrange any trip you want to. The hotel is very clean and small, best price ever too! you receive more than what you pay. Definitely would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Sydney
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012

Travelling with a friend, this wasn't my first trip to Santorini but was the first time that I did not stay on the Caldera. But what a decision, not only did I save a fortune but I was treated to the best service I have ever received on the Greek Isles. Every time that we walked through the reception area we were offered a coffee....and it was great! The staff could not do enough for us, even making us ice coffee during the day. Wow, I never expected any of this.
The room was huge, in great condition and the bed was so comfortable. Don't underestimate the value of the pool, it is a gift from the heavens on those hot Santorini days. And with a short 5 minute walk to the caldera, there was not much of a compromise to stay here. I highly recommend Antonia Hotel to anyone venturing to Santorini.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2012

My friend and I stayed April 2012 and the main reason I booked it was from reading all the reviews about the hotel staff and how they make you feel right at home, I have to agree 100%, Mario was our main contact and from the moment we arrived to the moment we left he was so fantastic. Offered us tea and coffee and even beer or wine anytime we entered the reception area. He also was great with showing us all the spots to hit up on the island as well as arranging a rental car for the day for us. The room itself was fine, nothing fancy but hey your not spending much time in the room anyway. The real draw here for the hotel is thier staff, I dont think you will find a nicer staff anywhere else, I would recommend for sure.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012 via mobile

The hotel owners picked us up from airport with no hassles and greeted us warmly. Once arriving to hotel we were welcomed even more warmly and were made tea and coffee as mario ( owner) sat down with us to show us a map of Santorini and explain how to get to places and what to see. It was very helpful. Nothing was ever too much to ask for, as Mario and other hotel staff were more than happy to help out in any way they could. Always offering us wine to take back to room or to sit and have coffee with them and always checking we were ok. They made us feel right at home. The room was lovely and always cleaned well. And the view was stunning. Would recommend this place to anyone

• Stayed April 2012
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012

We booked a 2 bed apartment as we were a group of 4, parents in their 60s and daughter plus partner in their early 20s. I cannot recommend Antonia Hotel (Antonia Apartments) too highly, and I speak as someone who has travelled the length and breadth of mainland Greece and the islands. And it is so conveniently situated for the town and bus station, no more than a 5 minute walk.
Our apartment was spacious, spotless, quiet, and had very comfortable beds. It was kitted out so you could if you wished prepare basic meals, although short of breakfast I did not do this, cooking on holiday is not my idea of a rest! The apartment consisted of a double bedroom with balcony, a twin (although there were 3 beds in there), a shower room, and a kitchen area with a table and 4 chairs, just perfect for having your own space as well as being a communal area where you can meet up and compare notes.
Lefteris is the most amazing host, nothing is too much trouble and the coffee and wine is on offer every time you appear. He will also collect you/drop you back at the port or airport which is so helpful.
A wonderful stay, we all had a great time, so thank you Lefteris, we will return!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family

Been to Antonia Hotel Santorini? Share your experiences!