For the beauty and the value you must stay at Villa Rena's when visiting Santorini.Villa Rena owned by Panos and his family are the most gracious and accomadating staff with a lovely property. A family run property. They await you at the airport to wisk you off to there property. Transfers are free of charge. They are located in Fira, which is a very popular area of Santorini to stay, just a short walk up to all the shops, restaurants, nightlife etc. Just far enough though to allow you a peaceful night of sleep from the hustle and bustle of Fira and the nightlife.
Upon check-in the owner Panos, who is there almost 24-7, gives you a whole run down on everything you can possibly do there, giving you brochures, maps, etc. He can arrange for anything you need. He then gave us our keys to our room and helped us with our luggage. After dropping our bags he always has ready some wine and cheese by the pool. He is such a lovely host. Jack of all trades he is, from conceirge, bellhop, registration and check-out, he knows everything about the island. Speaks English very well.
The room rate includes breakfast pool side every morning. Breakfast includes juices, coffees (ask Panos to make you an iced caffe), boiled eggs, breads, hams and cheeses, and sweet danishes. Whether you eat breakfast or not you should make an effort to go because you get to meet others staying in the property and share stories of your travels.
They prepare everything right by the pool in there little cafe. Which is also fully stocked with beers and wines. Great for before going out and great when coming back to have a nightcap before bed. They do not offer lunch or dinner but Panos has menus if you just want to relax by the pool he will take your order and have it delivered.
Rooms are simple but lovely and very clean. Many different room types depending on your location in the villa allowing for balconys and wonderful views. All equipped with chairs and small patio tables to enjoy sunrises and sunsets. Which are some of the most beautiful I've ever seen. I was a travel agent for 11 years I've seen alot of sunsets in my time. Be sure to go up into Fira and watch the sunset from one of the cliff side restaurants.
They have a computer room w/access to internet right by the pool. They have a night guard, Nick who is always walking the property all night till Panos comes in the morning. Nick is also your wake-up service if you need a wake-up call, they have no phones in the rooms, but Nick will knock on your door no matter what time your wake-up call is, mine was 5AM to catch an early flight. He doesn't speak much English but he's working on it...
There service and hospitality is what really defines them from other properties. Make sure to check them out on Facebook: Rena's Villas Santorini. We got them to join facebook while we were there, their are alot of pictures posted on there facebook page.
Hope you enjoy your stay there and the wonderful island of Santorini!
- Also Known As:
- Rena`s Villas ( Rodies Area) Hotel Fira
- Rena`s Villas ( Rodies Area) Hotel
- Rena's Rooms & Suites Santorini/Fira
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rena’s Suites is situated in Fira, the capital of Santorini Island. This affordable boutique hotel is in a central location, only a short stroll from the city’s amenities and services, while simultaneously located in a quiet area of Fira. The hotel’s central location is ideal for couples, seeking romantic walks through the cobblestone streets, for families needing to be near restaurants and transportation services as well as groups of friends looking for adventure in Fira’s infamous nightlife. Boutique Hotel in Fira, Santorini. Rena’s Suites, an affordable yet elegant boutique hotel in Fira prides itself in being family friendly, welcoming couples and groups of friends to experience Greek hospitality at its best. Our qualified and approachable staff is dedicated to making your stay on Santorini Island an unforgettable one. Simple Elegance, are the words used to best describe this newly renovated boutique hotel in Fira. Our amenities and services, among others include; a sea view pool, a pool lounge area, and pool bar. All rooms in Minimalist Cycladic island style, indulge in the comfort of these fully renovated rooms and suites in Fira. We welcome you to come and enjoy the tranquility and serenity by our sea view pool, graced with swaying palm trees and light sea breezes, making your journey to Greece a magical one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Rena's Rooms & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.