My husband and I traveled to Santorini this past summer, and greatly enjoyed our stay at Lilium Villas hotel. The location was a little further outside the city of Fira than we anticipated, but it's still very easy to access the rest of the island from there. The room was spacious, with flowing white linens, and simple, elegant amenities. We could see Nea Limani (the new port) from our balcony area). The dinner service is delicious, ample (very fresh, and the best ingredients--the shrimp was best, steak was good--simple), and reasonably priced. The breakfast buffet was something I looked forward to in the morning--good variety of Greek/local foods (delicious tomatoes, olives, feta), along with traditional continental breakfast (croissants, breads, teas, good-quality jams and marmalades), and some more American offerings as well (hot foods). A romantic place to stay! Our short stay was perfect (3 days)--and optimal for price. Buy a bottle of local wine, and maybe a wine opener, and you're in paradise!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Lilium Santorini Villas, a built complex of studios and suites rising on the precipice, with a remarkable view of the volcano and the sunset. It combines the elegant simplicity with the modern comforts.The visitors will be fascinated from the natural beauty, the Aegean architecture and will enjoy a quiet and luxurious stay, with absolute calm, in a magical unforgettable landscape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Lilium Villas Santorini reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lilium Villas Santorini Hotel Fira
- Calderas Lilium Hotel
- Hotel Calderas Lilium
- Lilium Villas Santorini Fira