“Interesting and friendly” 4 of 5 stars

Type: Art Galleries, Shopping
Worthing, United Kingdom
“Interesting and friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

This gallery, one of many in Santorini, was very friendly, the work was all very interesting and some beautiful depending on one's own taste. The owners were very informed on the pieces and helpful.I purchased a painting which arrived to my address under a week after being shipped in perfect condition, very well packaged. It is an amazing piece by Manousos Chalkiadakis, which am proud to own. A piece of Greece of my own!

Visited June 2013

Bergen, Norway
“Best art gallery in Santorini”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

I love this Art gallery in Santorini, and the owners are so nice and helpful. Last year i bought a beautiful and very big hanging bowl for candellights, and this year, two ceramic pomegrate art pieces. The owners always tells me about the artist and the story behind the artwork. So, if its art and not "cheap tourist souvenirs" you are looking for, this is definately the place to go.
Elisabeth S. From Norway

Visited June 2013
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Fantastic find in Santorini!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

My husband and I were on our Honeymoon our cruise ship stopped in Santorini. We were blown away by the beauty of the island. It was our favorite stop by far. We wanted to purchase something from the island to remember not only our fabulous time on Santorini, but also our Honeymoon. Once we saw the bowl, I knew it was perfect. The craftsmanship was exceptional and I fell in love immediately. Nikos was so friendly and helpful. He took great care in packing our precious bowl and making sure it was safely shipped back to the States. We are looking forward to going to Santorini in the future and revisiting our favorite gallery.

Visited July 2012
Athens, Greece
“Magic in Art (Gallery)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

Everything is so nice and well presented in a gorgeus environment. The owners are very helpfull and sweet. From contemporary jewellery to fine pottery... It easily stands out.

Visited May 2013
Encinitas, California
“Find the best art galleries in Santorini”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

When my wife and I travel in different countries, we enjoy looking for good galleries selling mainly paintings. With experience, we now quickly make the difference between paintings for "tourists" and real local artists. Santorini, like any place, has only few of these in the middle of many of the more touristic styles. Krysralla Art Gallery features great local or Greek painters and we fell for "few" paintings! But the experience at a gallery depends a lot of who helps you and the way your decision is respected, supported, not pushed. We met two wonderful people at Krystalla Art Gallery, and one was the owner. Do not miss that gallery that is down from the main upper street, and spend time to discover the "real" artists and outstanding paintings.

Visited October 2012