My girlfriend and I stayed here on the advice of fellow trip advisor reviews and we were not disappointed. It's location in Fira and actually has a nice sunrise view (assuming you're up at 5 a.m.)
But the best part was Marina, who runs the place and goes out of her way to help in any way she can. When we checked in, she spent probably 45 minutes showing us on a map all the best places to visit and eat on the island. She really improved our trip and always quickly responded to our emails beforehand.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Costa Marina Villas is a guesthouse located 200 meters from the central square of Fira, the capital of Santorini, facing the countryside of the eastern part of the island.Great emphasis has been placed on the traditional island architecture & furnishings while at the same time, all modern facilities ensure a comfortable stay.Costa Marina offers 20 double, triple and quadruple rooms, located on the ground, first or second level of the property. Fifteen of them have balcony or patio with view to the eastern part of Santorini island and the rest have inner garden-view windows. Fira center, the famous caldera with volcano and sunset view, shops, restaurants and bars, bus and taxi station are within short walking distance from the guesthouse. Free parking is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Costa Marina Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Costa Marina Villas Hotel Fira
- Costa Marina Hotel
- Costa Marina Villas Santorini/Fira