We stayed three wonderful nights at the Costa Marina in late September. From the moment we arrived Marina couldn't do enough for us, arranging a rental car, giving us suggestions of what to do and see and just always offering assistance. We had a late departure and were given a late check out which Marina extended even further, insisting we have a sleep before our driver arrived to pick us up. We would definitely recommend this conveniently located villa to anyone looking for value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Costa Marina Villas is a guesthouse located 200 meters from the central square of Fira, the capital of Santorini, facing the countryside of the eastern part of the island.Great emphasis has been placed on the traditional island architecture & furnishings while at the same time, all modern facilities ensure a comfortable stay.Costa Marina offers 20 double, triple and quadruple rooms, located on the ground, first or second level of the property. Fifteen of them have balcony or patio with view to the eastern part of Santorini island and the rest have inner garden-view windows. Fira center, the famous caldera with volcano and sunset view, shops, restaurants and bars, bus and taxi station are within short walking distance from the guesthouse. Free parking is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Costa Marina Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Costa Marina Villas Hotel Fira
- Costa Marina Hotel
- Costa Marina Villas Santorini/Fira