We spent five nights in a beautiful and comfortable apartment on the edge of the mountain, with a marvelous view of the bay. The apartment was designed in a very tasteful manner, well decorated, large and comfortable. The bedroom was 56 sq mtrs (560 sq feet) with a large and firm yet satisfying bed. The room was so large my daughter practiced ballet there! The living room was even larger - 70+ sq meters (700 sq feet) with fifteen foot ceilings, and well decorated. The air conditioning unit was very effective and quiet. The staff were all very helpful. We had breakfast every morning on a patio/balcony overlooking the bay (often with three or more cruise ships present). Breakfast was very good.
Our unit was one of three that opened into a small courtyard covered with a large grape vine with lots of clinging grapes. Just above was a small rooftop patio with a good view, where my daughter and I would at night to read Harry Potter and smoke a cigar!
To appreciate it a bit more, see the pictures I have attached.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cori Rigas Suites located on the caldera's cliff of Fira Town, was originally built and stayed through its 250 years old history as a Captain's House. All of the highly aesthetic apartments are furnished with unique handcrafted pieces of furniture and decorated with the proprietors' pieces of Art, paintings and sculptures. Their marble terraces have the most breathtaking sunset view in the world not to mention the volcano and the glorious Aegean Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, HostelWorld, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Cori Rigas Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cori Rigas Apartments Fira
- Cori Rigas Apartments Hotel Fira
- Cori Rigas Suites Santorini/Fira