“fantastic excursion!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Fira, Greece
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Pegasus is an impressive wooden example of a Greek traditional Schooner,sailing around Santorini.Pegasus can also be chartered exclusively by individuals, incentives, conferences and wedding parties.
Thíra, Kikladhes, Greece
“fantastic excursion!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2011

definately the best excursion ever. Great crew and english guide and hostess.If you want to sail around the volcanic islands on santorini then this is the trip for you! We had a great time with the captain and crew.

Visited September 2011

Athens, Greece
“FANTASTIC!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2011

Santorini! I believe that it's the most amaging island of the world! We visit it every year,but...this time,we took a 4 hours private cruise around Santorini with "PEGASUS"a fantastic wooden schooner! Everything was grate that day: the weather,the trip and the famous Caldera view! Captain Dimitris and our guide Elsi tried the best for us to have an unforgetable!!! timeon Pegasus.The greek "mezedes" were very very tasty and Santorini's wine the best as always! Thank you so much! We can't wait to see you again!

Visited February 2011
SOUTH AFRICA
“MAGICAL”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2011

I have just come back from a wonderful trip to Santorini and the highlight of my trip was an mini cruise on the Pegasus. I have been to Santorini before and had seen the Pegasus sailing by but never in my wildest dreams did I imagine what an amazing experience it would be. From the minute you step on board you are treated as royalty and it is something that you have to experience if you go to the magical island of Santorini. Pegasus is Santorini at its best - beautiful and magical.

Visited May 2011
chania
“Pegasus... simply the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2011

A beautiful wooden boat that made our trip to Santorini unforgetable for the whole family. Our parents, my husbant and i marnelled the incredible view of the cliffs and the volcano, while our kids pretended that they were pirates!
I wasn't a "boat person" before, but this private sailing trip with Pegasus, Captain Dimitris and his crew, made me change my mind. We can't wait to come back and try the sunset cruise, with Pegasus of course!
Captain Dimitris THANK YOU so much for your last year's hospitality and prepare Pegasus for "our pirates" this summer....!

Visited August 2010
CRETE
“A lovely sailing boat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2011

Sailing around the Volcano islands (Palea & New Kameni), and Thirassia island with Pegasus, a wooden sailing boat, was a unique experience. The captain was very experienced and the crew was very polite. They were answering to our questions and make us feel very comfortable and safe. We stopped in Thirassia island for one hour and we had the opportunity to see Thirassia as well.

Visited September 2010