“Absolutely amazing” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 77 Hotels in Fira
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Absolutely amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

We were first booked to stay at another hotel with ocean view but turns out what we were looking for was "cliff view". We searched everywhere for a new place to stay but on such short notice it was difficult to accomodate us. Until we stumbled upon this place. The. best. accident. EVER! It was an absolutely amazing stay and everything you ever wanted: Gorgeous view, the staff members are just so amazing and helpful (I wanted to just pack them and take them home), food is made to order (none of the buffet stuff). So yeh it's pricey (we ended up taking a villa) but totally worth every penny in my opinion. And the location is not that great (its a 10min drive to the center) but honestly it's the best experience EVER and these people saved our whole trip. A-star all the way and I wish them the very best because they truly deserve it!

Room Tip: The 1 bedroom villa/suite is gorgeous and fits up to 4 people. You get your own pool, gorgeous view...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Hiba M

Guildford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed here for 4 nights at the end of October. We enjoyed every second staying at this fab hotel and were so sad to leave.
The hotel is located just outside Fira, using the hotel free shuttle bus was great, you could however walk into town but I think it would take about 25 minutes. Fira is extremely busy with tourists from huge cruise ships and so being able to come away from the crowds was great.
The hotel reception is located on one floor down from the oversized front door that greats you as you arrive. We were welcomed with a cold glass of bubbly and an introductory chat on the island's history from a member of staff, such a lovely greeting.
We had an exec room with a bath and it was located a few floors down from reception. All the rooms have fab views so you can't really go wrong no matter which level of room you choose. The balconies are huge, with seats and a table with parasol, plenty of space to chill out. You also dont need to rush into Fira for a view of the sunsets, the hotel is perfectly placed to watch the sun go down.
Breakfast can be ordered from a list the night before and will be delivered to your balcony at a time of your choice. I would be surprised if anyone has any complaints about the choice and the quality of the food, we thought it was perfect. There is room service available, we ordered food and a few drinks and again found the quality of the food to be outstanding.
The main pool area has a bar and towels available, although the pool was ice cold I managed to dip my foot in and left it at that.
The lounge/bar area was very relaxing with large chairs and comfy cushions, after returning from town in the evening we sat and had a few cocktails here.
There is a restaurant which (as with all the balconies of the rooms) overlooks the cliff onto the sea and has ceiling to floor glass to maximise the view.
Opposite the hotel to the left is an amazing bakery I would suggest visiting for snacks, sandwiches and cakes. There is also a restaurant down the road called Olympos which had very friendly staff and a great view over to the other side of the island.
The two things to take away from this hotel is the amazing view of the ocean and sunsets and the superb staff which could not do enough to make our stay comfortable, so thankyou.

Shanghai
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

it is very new with lift, and has wonderful view for sunset and the volcano. shutter bus to FIRA. in room breakfast and dinning is very good.but our room roof is the public pool, the pool water changing or circle is noisy in the deep quiet night.

Room Tip: our room roof is the public pool, the pool water changing or circle is noisy in the deep quiet night...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 stars
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

From the moment you arrive at the doorway of Petit Palace - which is on the side of the road with a drop down the side of the caldera - you cannot get over how beautiful it is. We had a beautiful room with a private terrace where we were able to sit with a glass of wine to watch the sunset. On our arrival we had lunch in the restaurant with the amazing view which we never tired of. Our room was superb and our bedroom had the best view. From the time we arrived the service was perfect, the food just what we wanted. Breakfasts were served in the room and were more than adequate. The staff - especially the two female waiters - were exceptionally good and knowledgeable about the food and wine. Room service, which we ordered a few times, arrived quickly and beautifully set out. I suppose if you wanted to eat there all the time you may have found the menu limited (we caught the regular shuttle into Fira on occasions) but for us it was more than adequate. We stayed 4 nights and it was just fantastic.

1 Thank Janet B
Simsbury, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

We just returned from our honeymoon and I'm still fantasizing about our stay. Simply amazing on all levels. Until you set foot on santorini and see the stunning place yourself. Words and pictures can't do this hotel justice. I travel often for work and personal, and have stayed in many places. This will go in the books for most memorable.

Room Tip: All have a sea view. We booked the smallest class and it was a great size. Perfect for two. I don...
1 Thank alielmoali
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

My partner and I stayed at Petit Palace for one week in May. An incredible hotel close to Fira but not so close that you feel in the midst of the city, which is great if you want to enjoy a peaceful and quiet evening.

The hotel is built on one of the most beautiful points of the caldera, where all the rooms have a sea view. The layout of the hotel makes you feel like you are the only guests and the views of the sunset were stunning. We truly felt like a Greek God and Goddess sitting on our private terrace with a glass of wine in our hands! Really romantic!!!

Breakfast is à la carte and can be served every morning to your room while overlooking the Caldera. So delicious and unlimited orders taken if your appetite is slightly on the bigger side!

Staff are really friendly and customer service flawless. Being "foodies" we were recommended a restaurant to visit during our stay - Metaxi Mas. A cute little taverna hidden away from all the overpriced, tourist restaurants in Fira. Metaxi Mas doesn't look like much from the outside but choosing to have dinner at this place, you will definitely be pleasantly surprised. We went to this restaurant twice on our last two days and wished we'd discovered it sooner!

The hotel is very clean, fresh and modern with spacious rooms and a bathroom with a huge Jacuzzi bath big enough for two. Our stay was unforgettable and my partner and I truly felt like we were in a dream at times. This hotel with it's unique entrance really is a little taster of heaven!

C and K from London

Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Mo-sheikh
Seoul, South Korea
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

My husband and I travel a lot.
When we take a trip, a hotel room is one of the crucial considerations for us.
To be honest, before making the reservation, I was concered because it's not a big name hotel.
But after the stay, I definately can say that Petit Palace Suites Hotel is highly recommendable.

First, view is breathtaking.
I've seen many beautiful places including Maldives, Phuket, California, and many parts of Europe but believe me. the view from the room is really WOW.

Second, food!
I've read other reviews regarding the breakfast. As other past visitors mentioned, lovely, dilicious!
Having that with the view,,,,you should try. So goooood!!!!

Lastly, staff is awesome.
Everyone was nice. They are not too nice to make you feel uncomfortable. They provide just the right service.

Actually their service is the reason why I am writing this review. When my hubby and I visited Santorini, we rented a car from one rentcar company. Unfortunately my husband dented the car's rear bumper while he was parking :( So we were in trouble to negotiate with the rent car company(They required too much money and we didn't want to pay that much).
I wrote an email to the hotel if they can let me know regular price for fixing the car's rear bumper. I knew the hotel staff could say 'I do not know, Sorry about that'.
Practically it's none of the hotel's business.
But one staff from this hotel replied me back with full of useful information. Moreover, one staff made a call to the rent car company for us.
We were very touched by the service.
Of course, the call did not help me to reduce the fixing cost, but I do appreciate Petit Palace's service.
They don't consider you as a one-time customer. They try to help you when you need one.

Enjoy the stay~~

Room Tip: Every room has almost same view. Breathtaking one. There are a lot of strairs but enjoyable. unle...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Meeyeon
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fira
Anteliz Suites
Celestia Grand
#1 of 77 in Fira
5.0 of 5 stars 234 reviews
Enigma Apartments & Suites

Been to Petit Palace Suites Hotel? Share your experiences!