“Excellent!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 42 Fira B&B and Inns
Hong Kong
“Excellent!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2010

Stayed in Opal Suite, lovely designed room, huge bathroom, exceptionally clean, the most wonderful view , very private. The staff is very helpful, friendly, professional. We would recommend this hotel any time. There is a bit of a "hill"to climb, but it just adds to the charm of the hotel. In the morning one can hear the clip-clop of the donkey, the church bells, the birds chirping , the horns of the cruise ship far bellow, most enchanting place.
The sunset is beautiful , the nights are unbelievably quiet. We shall return one day!!!
Thank you STAFF, you made our stay most wonderful..

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Freetown, Sierra Leone
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2010

Stayed here for three nights in October 2010 just before the hotel closed down for the winter season. We wrote to the hotel directly and got a better rate than the ones published in the net. In addition we were also upgraded to the next available room. So we payed for the Opal suite and were upgraded to the Emerald suite.

The room was spacious and the bathroom was lovely. We also loved the out door Jacuzzi which is perfect for enjoying the evening sunset. The views were simply amazing and to die for!! But keep in mind, the Jacuzzi appears march larger in the photos on their website. Actually they are quite small. We also loved the breakfast served in the balcony. It was delicious and had a good variety. Only thing is you have to pre order it.

The hotel doesn't have any room service or restaurants, so you have to go out for lunch/dinner. The walk to Fira is not too bad and we did not find this as a problem. Although the room was cleaned everyday, they did not replenish the bathroom amenities which we thought was not very professional.

Since it was the end of the season, the hotel did not have many guests and for most of the time we felt like we were the only ones staying in the hotel. Over all we had an amazing stay in Adamant Suites and would definitely recommend this hotel for a romantic stay.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
Chelmsford, Essex
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2010

My wife and I stayed in the Diamond Suite at Adamant Suites in August 2009 to celebrate our first wedding anniversary.

I searched the internet for hours on end trying to find some nice and relatively affordable accomodation on the Caldera side of the island, often finding that the hotels were either fully booked or far too expensive. I couldn't believe my luck when I stumbled across Adamant Suites, not least because they had a last minute special offer on at the time, which saved me quite a lot of money.

As far as the suite itself goes, I found them absolutely sensational. They had everything you could possibly ask for (huge comfy bed, sofa, beautiful bathroom, great decor), and more (like your own laptop?!).

The views, in my opinion, were simply stunning and being able to enjoy them from the jacuzzi on the balcony with a glass of champagne was breathtaking. We visited Oia during our stay in Santorini and I can safely say that the views and general experience were far better at Adamant Suites.

The breakfast was fabulous too, which a wide variety to choose from and all delivered to your balcony. Brilliant.

Adamant Suites is only moments away from bustling Fira, but you really wouldn't think it as it's so peaceful and serene.

The only downside - if you can call it that - is that the swimming pool is shared with another set of suites. It's not far away, just down a few flights of stairs, but it was a little bit busier because of this. It was still great though, with awesome views of the caldera.

All in all I would highly recommend Adamant Suites, especially if you can get a special offer (don't be afraid to contact the suites directly and ask what rates they can do, they were most helpful)

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
EUROPE
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2009

My first thought when entering this apperantly 5 tar hotel was ¨WHAT A RIP OFF¨. Upon seeing the room, the feeling intensified and I was racking my brains on the ways in which we could get our money back and even move into a 4 star. The hotel is really not worth its money and is by no means a five star hotel. The views are nice but the rooms reminded me of my student life. The breakfast, which was served directly to us on our balcony every morning, was terrible and cold! The staff, well, I would not exactly use the term friendly to describe them. I think the appropriate word is eery. And the television channels were very odd, although extremely wide in scope. Find another hotel!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
sydney
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2009

I stayed at the adamant suites in July 09.I was a little concerned when booking it that it seemed a couples place,and although the majority of people staying there were couples(on honeymoon etc) it never felt like that.I stayed for 10 days in the Diamond Suite,on my own, and had a fabulous time.The staff were wonderful.From the minute I arrived I felt very welcome.The staff were the highlight,nothing was ever a problem.From the minute I did the booking with the manager,to arriving after 30 hours of travel,to restaurant suggestions etc,everything was top class.
The breakfast every morning was served with humour and class by Mark and Flora who were really great,always a laugh every morning,and more,
They ensured I experienced the very best of Santorini,food,night life etc.....it was far more than I had ever expected on all fronts.
The hotel location was actually perfect...a little to the side of Fira,2 minute walk,but just far enough to feel it ,and far enough to NOT! You wouldn't want to be any closer.
The Diamond Suite was really lovely,I had the most beautiful balcony with the spa and of course the pick of the sunsets and the daytime vistas,was there somewhere more perfect in Santorini? No!

In summary,I could only reccommend this beautiful hotel as something very special,and I look forward to the time when I can return and hope all the same beautiful people are there because that was what made it for me......it was fabulous! If you go to Greece and miss this ....welll.....

• Stayed July 2009, traveled solo

Been to Adamant Suites? Share your experiences!