We took the Sunset tour and these were our likes:
1. We stopped at several scenic coves to swim, watched the red ball of fire drop into the sea in front of a beautiful landscape.
2. They take your picture when you leave the beautiful harbor and again with a picture of you as the sunsets. The pictures are taking with your camera.
3. Dined on a delicious home cooked dinner on board with fresh fish, meats, pasta and veggies.
4. Free drinks, including beer and wine
5. It was not crowded like the other boats we saw coming and going from the port. About 6 - 7 couples.
6. The pick you up and drop you off at your hotel..
7. The boat has facilities and a changing room
1. Bring your swim gear (sunscreen, towels, snorkels etc.)
2. Ladies, I noticed that some of the other women changed to pretty clothes and freshened their hair & make-up for the sunset photo. I wish I thought of that.
3. Have a wind breaker for the evening and a change of dry clothes.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.