“Fabulous food and incredible service” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 151 Restaurants in Fira
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Large groups, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Fabulous food and incredible service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

Naoussa is a very charming restaurant which was our 1st dinner in Santorini!

Wonderful evening with delicious food (especially the Mousakka) & fantastic service.

Christos one of the Naoussa team members cared for us during our dinner was helpful, very kind & hospitable!

Look forward to visiting Naoussa again soon...

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

• Greek first
  • Polish first
Devizes
“Lovely food and great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

We had lunch here, chicken in a lemon sauce and lamb chops and a tsatsiki side and it was lovely. The service was great, the setting is fab and for Fira it's very reasonable

Visited July 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
“Where the locals go”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

I have returned to this restaurant every time I go to Santorini after it was first recommended by numerous locals. Simply outstanding food. My wife and I look forward to when we can travel there again!

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Toronto, Canada
“Excellent Service & Delicious Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

One of travellers in our group summed up the appeal of Naoussa: "Most restaurants treat you like a visitor, Naoussa treats you like a friend that has returned" - owner/chef: passionate about food, servers: friendly, accommodating (and we had a lot of special food requests ), and attentive, location: top of the caldera with a great view, great value. Try the fava beans and the baba ganoush- they'll become your new favourites. But definitely book a reservation ahead of time if you want a sunset view seating, or if you have a large party. We heard guests saying they had eaten there the night before, and were so satisfied they returned the next night - and that's saying something considering then endless dining options in Santorini. Have a glass of house wine and enjoy!

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Southington, Connecticut
“Terrible Service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

Was the eggplant dip incredible? Yes. Was the rest of the food pretty good? Yes, but nothing spectacular. My overall rating of this restaurant is based solely on the service. And I almost NEVER give bad reviews. Definitely never one-star. First, there were around 15 tables in the back and tables upstairs; however, the waiter sat our group of three right in front of the door. Every time someone came in and out of the restaurant, the door almost hit our table and then we had a couple standing awkwardly by our table waiting for service. They were all asked if they would like a table in the back or upstairs while we were not asked at all, just given a terrible table. Second, our waiter called me a "big girl." Let me clarify, I am a 5'5 girl who fits into size-2 pants, I am in noway a big girl. When I didn't finish my meal, the waiter said "I cannot believe you cannot finish your dish, you are a big girl." I said, "excuse me?" hoping he would clarify or correct himself perhaps because of the language difference. However, he kept saying "you're a very big girl, you eat a lot." So, I left the restaurant and sat outside until my party left. The waiter then came outside and asked if I was okay. What terrible service! Avoid this restaurant unless you feel like being judged for what you're eating or your body type.

• Visited June 2014