“Just beautiful!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #19 of 47 hotels in Oia
London
“Just beautiful!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2011

We had a wonderful stay at Armeni Village. The rooms are gorgeous and the view is just amazing! We had an uninterrupted view of the caldera, opening our front door to the view every morning was so special. The breakfast is delicious, with fresh baked bread, and home made yoghurt! Not only does the hotel look good, but the staff are all very friendly and helpful - this really made the stay special. We loved every minute and would definitely come back here again.

• Stayed June 2011

195 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2011

The view here was amazing. We stayed here two nights and did not want to leave the hotel. Our room had a private balcony with a spectacular view. It is more pricey then the rest of the hotels we stayed at on the island but it was worth every penny. It had a great shower and comfy bed. We just simply loved it.

• Stayed June 2011
Wasilla, Alaska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2011

We can't say enough wonderful things about our stay here, the owners and staff were so kind and made us feel so welcomed. We booked the Junior Suite and had the most perfect view from our private deck and was very comfortable. The breakfast was excellent, it arrived to our room each day warm with the breads freshly baked. The location of the property was situated perfectly for the view of the caldera. We would definitely stay here again on our next trip to Santorini and would highly recommend it to others. They have a great website, check it out. Thank You Armeni Village for making our stay in Santorini a wonderful experience.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Heraklion, Greece
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2011

When I arrive at Armeni villas just take a deep breath and I didn’t want to close my eyes I think I never had this kind of view, never had the atmosphere to lie back on the best veranda I ever had and look the horizon and relax! Nothing can be bothering my senses and the staff of the villa work for it very well!! Well done George you did my stay at Amreni villas amazing!! i realy need it after my work stress the bad is that it was only for a weekend but for sure I will be there soon for more day and recharge my energy more!!!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with friends
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2011

The hotel is very well located in the centre of Oia and has an amazing view on the caldera!
The staff is very professional and welcoming.
The rooms are well decorated and clean.
Excellent breakfast!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2011

Words cannot explain the breathtaking view from this hotel. It was an absolutely amazing experience to watch the sunset overlooking the volcanic sight. This can only be found here in Santorini. The hotel is placed strategically there to indulge in this extraordinary atmosphere. Armeni Village is very well equipped with its many facilities and free wifi connection and caters to all your personal needs. The service and staff are impeccable. They are always ready to serve you in a very polite and personable way. Armeni Village is currently under new management and they are doing their best to fulfill all their customers with the utmost satisfaction.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Silver Spring, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2011

This is a stunning hotel and I highly recommend it to anyone that wants a clean, elegant, and romantic environment. My husband and I celebrated our one year anniversary and his surprise to me was a trip to Santorini :) When it comes to hotels, I am very picky so my husband did his research before he booked Armeni Village. This hotel is extremely clean, updated, with the most courteous staff. It looked like it was recently renovated and the room was spacious. I managed to sneak a peak at the bill and the hotel is extremely well priced for all that it offers. Definitely a great value! I can't wait for our two year anniversary because this is where my husband and I will be celebrating!!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Armeni Village Rooms & Suites? Share your experiences!