It was a beautiful property with luxurious and big rooms built in the typical Santorini architectural style, in a nutshell: white washed walls, grey glossy cement and blue doors and windows along with breathtaking views, from any part of the hotel, of the entire city of Oia, The staff was extremely warm and they accommodated our request for date changes very graciously, even when the website that we booked through raised their hands and told us we will be charged double for changes. The restaurant was brilliant, and the breakfast spread one of the best.
The only thing I did not like was the toilet seat; it had been painted blue with a thick sticky paint.. not the best and the most comfortable feeling..
Also the room was a little dark for comfort.. maybe more lighting can be added.
The TV was lacking.. very far from the bed and at an awkward angle. We only found 2 clear channels that were in English.. a bit boring.. but thats not what one would want to do in Santorini.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reflecting traditional Aegean architecture and overlooking the island’s volcanic crater or caldera, the Andronis Luxury Suites represents the most luxurious, dreamy escape in a Mediterranean setting beyond compare.Elements of minimalist design combine with stunning island sunsets, while multi-level balconies blend with a predominantly white assortment of furniture and finishes, awoken occasionally by touches of red and blue to tickle the senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Andronis Luxury Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andronis Luxury Hotel Oia
- Hotel Andronis Luxury
- Andronis Luxury Suites Santorini/Oia, Greece