We did a lot of research before booking our hotel in Oia. We stayed at the Mykonos Grand in Mykonos and it was 5 star and the best experience. The Andronis is great don't get me wrong, but if you are looking for 5 star service this ain't it. The food, drinks, rooms were all AMAZING. So if service isn't a big deal for you, then stay here. Our room wasn't always tidy after the housekeeping came and they always forgot something in our room service order.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reflecting traditional Aegean architecture and overlooking the island’s volcanic crater or caldera, the Andronis Luxury Suites represents the most luxurious, dreamy escape in a Mediterranean setting beyond compare.Elements of minimalist design combine with stunning island sunsets, while multi-level balconies blend with a predominantly white assortment of furniture and finishes, awoken occasionally by touches of red and blue to tickle the senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Andronis Luxury Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andronis Luxury Hotel Oia
- Hotel Andronis Luxury
- Andronis Luxury Suites Santorini/Oia, Greece