Truly the most beautiful and unique hotel we encountered on our recent sojourn through the Greek isles. The staff and level of service are certainly 5-star and the setting is sublime. Convenient, but private location which allowed for easy walks to shopping and restaurants and made this an ideal location for us. The bartender, Alex, made one of the best cocktails I've ever had (can't remember the name, but it had jalapeño), and our private wine tasting was perfectly executed by the sommelier. The view over the caldera at dinner cannot be best, and the cave shower/sauna was a highlight as well. Cannot recommend highly enough!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reflecting traditional Aegean architecture and overlooking the island’s volcanic crater or caldera, the Andronis Luxury Suites represents the most luxurious, dreamy escape in a Mediterranean setting beyond compare.Elements of minimalist design combine with stunning island sunsets, while multi-level balconies blend with a predominantly white assortment of furniture and finishes, awoken occasionally by touches of red and blue to tickle the senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, getaroom.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Andronis Luxury Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andronis Luxury Hotel Oia
- Hotel Andronis Luxury
- Andronis Luxury Suites Santorini/Oia, Greece