A fantasy becomes real at this resort. Our room was spacious, romantic, and had its own hot tub. The balcony was large with a spectacular view. Breakfast was served in the room and every morsel was delicous. The infinity pool is stunning and we spent a couple of days just lounging there and enjoying the scenery. Every need, desire and whim was graciously accomodated by Oliver, Anthony and staff. This place is gorgeous and you will not want to leave. Sunset in Santorini is everything you have seen in pictures - the white buildings set against a sparkling navy blue sea, iconic blue-domed churches. Visually intoxicating. Loved every second. If I could give more than five stars I would.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reflecting traditional Aegean architecture and overlooking the island’s volcanic crater or caldera, the Andronis Luxury Suites represents the most luxurious, dreamy escape in a Mediterranean setting beyond compare.Elements of minimalist design combine with stunning island sunsets, while multi-level balconies blend with a predominantly white assortment of furniture and finishes, awoken occasionally by touches of red and blue to tickle the senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Low Cost Holidays and Jetsetter so you can book your Andronis Luxury Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andronis Luxury Hotel Oia
- Hotel Andronis Luxury
- Andronis Luxury Suites Santorini/Oia, Greece