Esperas is the perfect spot for enjoying the very best of Santorini without the crowds. The setting is wonderful, with terraces and balconies offers guests a peaceful and unique view of the famous sunset that hundreds of people travel and crowd the streets of Oia to see. The accomodation is excellent with clean traditional houses, each with their own balcony/terrace with views over the sea. The communal areas are equally impressive with large sun terraces and a dining area set around a beautiful pool.
The Breakfast buffet is plentiful and really good quality. However, the thing that really makes Esperas stand out is the staff who couldn't be more helpful and accomodating whether it's booking tours, confirming flights, reserving restaurants or giving recommendations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Esperas is a unique full service hotel that offers you the opportunity to experience the traditional cave houses of Santorini coupled with one of the most breathtaking views on the planet. A five minute walk from the center of the picturesque village of Oia, the complex is exclusively situated on the edge of a hanging cliff side (the Caldera), overlooking the breathtaking sunset and the volcanic rocks. An ambiance of comfort and relaxation is present throughout the 20 houses, complemented by traditional furniture and antique pieces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, T4B, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Booking.com so you can book your Esperas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esperas Traditional Houses Hotel Oia
- Esperas Traditional Hotel
- Hotel Esperas Traditional
- Esperas Santorini/Oia, Greece