We stayed here a year ago and a third of our wedding guests stayed here this year at our recommendation. We were there daily meeting with our friends and coordinating events - the amazing management and staff was as professional and accommodating as ever. Everything was "yes," and our friends really enjoyed their time there. Also, it's one of the few places in Oia where you can find a comfortable, medium bed, rather than the super-hard things popular in Greece. Affordable, yummy room service. We would recommend it again and again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Esperas is a unique full service hotel that offers you the opportunity to experience the traditional cave houses of Santorini coupled with one of the most breathtaking views on the planet. A five minute walk from the center of the picturesque village of Oia, the complex is exclusively situated on the edge of a hanging cliff side (the Caldera), overlooking the breathtaking sunset and the volcanic rocks. An ambiance of comfort and relaxation is present throughout the 20 houses, complemented by traditional furniture and antique pieces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, T4B, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Esperas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esperas Traditional Houses Hotel Oia
- Esperas Traditional Hotel
- Hotel Esperas Traditional
- Esperas Santorini/Oia, Greece