“Best Sunset in the world.” 5 of 5 stars

Sentrum, Oia, Greece
Update attraction details
Ranked #6 of 7 attractions in Oia
Sandnes, Norway
“Best Sunset in the world.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

The Sunset from Santorini is totaly fantastic!
its my second time in Santorini , and it amazes me the same each time! traveling to santorini as a couple is a good thing, if you are looking for a romantic trip!

Visited June 2013

Oslo, Norway
“Such a tourist magnet but absolutely amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

The sunset in Santorini is well-known and you cannot go to this island without seeing it (as if there any way to avoid it). This is a big tourist magnet, and I have to admit I was well surprised when I realised how many people that actually turned up on the west tip of Oia to see it. I also felt really stupid when realising people were actually clapping while the sun went down, which lasted for like 20-30 minutes. BUT it might be the most beautiful sunset I have ever seen and it was absolutely worth it.

Visited June 2012