It was my dream to visit Santorini during last few years, especially during long office hours in rainy winter days in Northern Europe. This year I finally decided: I selebrate my birthday at Oia Santorini. Why not ? I booked Imperial Suite at Alexander's Boutique Hotel and flew to Greece. Taxi was waiting for me at the airport as I arranged it with hotel. First of all, yes from Imperial Suite there is a great stunning view of Caldera and Volcano and sea. The suite, in a way it is decorated with antique furniture and modern kitchen has a personal touch from Alexander, owner of the hotel. When you enter the suite you have incredible warm and cozy feeling like at home ( there is no feeling that you stay in a hotel room at all) but at the same time the suite has a real great/fantastic view of the sea and volcano and surrounding places. That makes it really special and unique, you started to feel it immideately. So it is true, as soon as you entered the suite then you don’t want to leave this suite, and you stick to a nice terrace with fantastic view... forever. Hot tub right on the terrace what you can dream more!! In the late afternoon I enjoyed elegant Oia boutiques along Caldera. Nice to walk along very small streets of Oia and observe different houses/buildings painted in different bright colors attached to Caldera, very often in an unbelievable way as well as I enjoyed artistic souvenirs of Oia. Local food is quite good too. Staff at the hotel is very friendly and really helpful. The breakfast is served outside on the terrace of the suite that make stay really unforgettable!!! Room service is excellent, quick and efficient. Hotel ordered taxi for me to get back to the airport. Alexander, owner of the hotel is every day on site together with his Team giving warm treat to the hotel guests. This all together made my birthday really unforgettable and very special, thank you Alexander, Evita, Khan for very warm and nice treat, I will come back... !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury, elegance, intimacy, breathtaking views of the caldera...Alexander’s is a boutique hotel consisting of suites, cave villas and cave houses all named after precious and semi-precious stones, according to Cycladic architecture. We are a hotel with less steps. We have been recommended by the New York Times, the Independent and the Daily Telegraph. Our hotel was the main location of the film “Thira.” Special occasions are magical when held at Alexander’s. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Alexander's Boutique Hotel of Oia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexanders Boutique Hotel Oia
- Alexanders Boutique Oia
- Alexander's Boutique Hotel Of Oia Santorini, Greece