My husband and I stayed at Ikies in June of 2012. This was our last leg of our two week Santorini vacation. Ikies was absolutely fantastic. The staff was wonderful and courteous. They speak english and were always ready to assist when needed. When we arrived at Ikies it was not busy so we were lucky enough to get a tour of the many different rooms. Each room had it's own unique style and all were extremely clean. We stayed in Boatsman room. It had the most fantastic view of Oia and the caldera. Our first day at Ikies we ordered room service for lunch to be served on our patio. We had a fantastic fresh pizza and sandwich. They were both fresh and delicious. On our last evening in Oia we wanted to watch the sunset from room and decided to order room service again. The staff was so wonderful they even surprised us with a desert as a good-bye. Since we had a very early departure, we asked the staff if there was a possibility we could have something for breakfast in our room. We had to leave by 5:00 AM. The Ikies staff informed us that the kitchen would be closed but would deliver breakfast the evening before so we would have something for the morning. They delivered, fresh bread, cereal, fruit, meats, cheeses, milk and juice. We had so much that we made sandwiches to take on the plain. I can't say enough about our stay at Ikies except when we return to Oia we will stay at Ikies. Thank you to the staff for making our stay a dream come true.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ikies Traditional Houses is a special type of hotel. Its small size, exceptional location, traditional design, range of accommodation (honeymoon, maisonettes, and studios) and professional operation result in a rare blend of intimate and personalized service offered against a setting of unique physical beauty. Located at the edge of the picturesque village of Oia in the northern part of Santorini and with commanding views over it, into the caldera and of the surrounding Cycladic Greek islands, our guests at Ikies quickly tune themselves into the complete tranquility of the romantic village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, T4B, Orbitz, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Ikies - Traditional Houses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ikies - Traditional Houses Hotel Oia
- Ikies Traditional Hotel
- Ikies Traditional Oia
- Ikies - Traditional Houses Santorini/Oia, Greece