We thoroughly enjoyed our week's stay at the Perivolas. The accommodation and service is excellent.
- we both had massages - brilliant and highly recommended. Very easy to book at reception.
- we had dinner in the hotel 3 times.. Stunning location and amazing to sit outside and eat with such a lovely view. The food and service was excellent and staff turned up to clear plates and serve wine without undue waiting. I have no idea how they did this as the table was so private!
- breakfast was simple and tasty. Eggs beautifully cooked to order.
- staff were all friendly and helpful.
- rooms are lovely they have a Lovely airy feel.
The views are what really makes his resort ... You find yourself stopping mid sentence to gaze at it.
The other notable issue with the resort is the number of day (and cruise ship) visitors there for the view. If you stroll into town for dinner you are likely to get caught in traffic as visitors rush through the town looking for a location from which to take photos.
We had mixed experiences eating out in the resort. we felt most restaurants were very speedy to the point we didn't find anywhere to just sit and chill with a drink before or after a meal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The charming and intimate Perivolas Hotel is the ultimate in the relaxed and elegant simplicity of island living. Combining breathtaking views with the luxury of absolute tranquility, beautiful architecture, warm hospitality, excellent cuisine and an inspiring land and seascape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Perivolas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Perivolas Hotel Oia
- Perivolas Santorini/Oia, Greece
- Perivolas Hotel Santorini