“Hidden Treasure!” 5 of 5 stars

Los Angeles, California, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Hidden Treasure!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

This place was one of my favorites in Oia. We were there two weeks on our honeymoon, and the charm fit Oia perfectly. I was able to trade in my books and read 5 books while there. They also had a huge party while we were there, which was great. Who knew book store parties could be so fun? Wonderful owners and super sweet place to check out.

Visited July 2013

• Greek first
Seattle
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Coolest little bookstore!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

I stopped by this little bookstore while on my honeymoon and picked up a couple books. Atlantis books is a treasure. Great selection of books, complete with a friendly cat to great you. The man working there was very helpful.

Visited September 2012
LONDON
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“For the love of reading”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

Amidst a sea of tourists shops and what else lies a hidden jewel ....and so by accident we stumbled across Atlantis Books ...a hidden literary gem in a basement in Oia... Part Hobbit part den part cat's paradise...with books for every taste , age and language..we did not want to leave..we just wanted to browse....and worship...and never forget that there are still places in the world waiting to be relished, to be discovered...and to enjoy ...!

Visited August 2013
the big blue marble
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“A little slice of paradise in heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

Oia is already a pretty amazing place, but I felt like I'd descended into a magical kingdom when I went down the stairs to Atlantis books. So sorry I missed a roof top evening, but spent hours there. Went back for me and even called after we were home to get a 1st edition book they'd had lying around. More than a bookstore, Atlantis proves dreams really should come true.

Visited July 2013
Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“No cats available”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

Was so disappointed they really didn't have cats for rent
Still a unique and fun place to see amid all the standard galleries and souvenir stores

Visited May 2013