“3 visits in 4 days” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #14 of 71 Restaurants in Oia
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Description: From the bus stop walk towards the Caldera. When you get to the Church, go left about 100 yards and the restaurant is on the right. Absolutely wonderful with fabulous view and food!
Columbus, Georgia
“3 visits in 4 days”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

With all the delicious food in Oia, my daughter and I went to Skiza three times for light salads, delicious pizza or one of their out-of-this-world desserts. You must try their ekmek kataifi, but I don't think you can go wrong with any choice. Great view and friendly, welcoming staff.

Visited May 2014

• Greek first
Deep River, Canada
“Amazing food, friendly, splendid view”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

Delicious special teas, rare in coffee-loving Greece! Excellent pizza and the Mediterranean salad was amazing! I wish I knew what was in the dressing! And I wish I had saved room for dessert, very nice selection. The staff is friendly and the view is awesome.

South Carolina
“Dessert with a view”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

What a wonderful find SKIZA was. This a great place to relax with a coffee and some baklava. Also, came one day for a lunch of grilled vegetables and pizza. Everything was great. As a bonus you can sit on a deck and look out over the caldera. Service was outstanding. Our server was also great teacher. She was very patient as she tried to teach us some Greek words. Overall a great experience.

Visited May 2014
Houston, Texas
“Delicious pastries!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

My husband and I happened upon Skiza while wandering around Oia. I am happy we did, as I returned 2 more times on our 3 day stay! The ekmek kataifi was delicious. I am drooling just thinking about it. My husband also very much enjoyed his baklava. Come here for wonderful pastries, above average service, and a view!

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Great place for a coffee and a pastry (plus a fantastic view!)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

Coffee and pastries are much better than you would expect from a place in such a touristy location - and with the awesome view that it has. Great place!