“Bliss!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 3 Spas & Wellness in Oia
Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

Wonderful, book it now! There was four of us who all agreed it was just a perfect way to spend a couple of hours. The therapists are all friendly and professional.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Beth_beth_beth_13

• Turkish first
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Sunset Massage”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

My husband and I have visited recently and enjoyed the sunset massage. The location is a little difficult to find however there are signs so keep a look out for them. The welcome was lovely we were asked to choose which oil we each wanted and were then asked to get changed into the standard 'paper pants' :-) and robe. We were then taken onto the terrace for our massage this was excellent and the staff were great however I did feel a little on display as a lot of people gather in that area each evening to watch the beautiful sunsets, I'm not too sure how private the outside area is but it certainly didn't spoil my time. After the massage we had champagne and watched the sunset overall a lovely evening

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Claireypopz
London, Canada
68 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 198 helpful votes
“Message was great and the view even better”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

My wife and I had a couples message and both loved every minute of it. Very professional service. The studio is a bit tricky to find, but is worth finding. After the message take the time to enjoy the gorgeous view and then stay in Oia for the worlds best sunset!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Tourguiderich
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Opportunity for outdoor privacy?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

So...my husband and I went to the massage studio. In general, the services were very professional. We were treated very well by both masseuses. My two points of feedback:
#1. For an American- I was more bare than I'm typically comfortable with... HOWEVER, this is likely more of a comment on cultural differences. I did not think I was treated in appropriately at any time.
#2. We had part of our massage outside. While this had a beautiful view, it was a bit weird that the occasional tourist could peek down and see us in our robes. ** note: we chose to be outside- they had indoor areas as well. I would have likely asked them to close a curtain they had on the terrace

Visited June 2013
1 Thank HungryMona123
San Francisco, California
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 101 helpful votes
“Good massage, attentive service, and attention to detail”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

My partner and I had couple's massage at Antonio's massage studio. We had originally booked a sunset couples massage. Upon arrival Antonio has inform us that the weather that day is not at all suitable for the sunset package. We liked his honesty, he could have just set us through what we booked. And indeed it was a windy and gloomy day at sunset. But since I've hear so much about the mud bath he offers, we can't help but sign up for that instead. The massage was good. Good pressure and all. The studio is attention to details from robe, slippers, mud bath room. All and all a good experience. We really liked the mud bath. The mud bath is so much better than jacuzzi, the fragrance, the mud texture etc. Except we've spent the previous 2 days in jacuzzi for a fair amount of time. We were quite over heated and couldn't stay in too long. If there is one thing I wish they could done better, that would be they've spent a bit too much time on my legs than I would prefer. Other than that, it's a good experience.

Visited May 2013