“Place with a view” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Dining on a budget, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
“Place with a view”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

I drove up earlier in the day to make a reservation for 2 later in the evening to catch the sunset. Maybe things were lost in translation but I was turned away when I returned. I hung around for a while and asked another waiter who recognised me. They seated me promptly and everything went smoothly after that. I have to say you do get a clear view of the sunset on the 2nd floor. The food portions were generous, the appetisers are especially good. I would recommend this place for the view and the food.

• Greek first
  • Polish first
Sofia, Bulgaria
“The ultimate Greek atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

"Petros" is located at the main street of Oia's center, providing an exceptional sea view from the second floor's terrace. The food is amazing! Honestly - I had the best seafood pasta in my entire life at this place. The best part of it - HUGE portions! Good service, romantic atmosphere... everything was top notch!
If you are fan of the luxury, maybe this is not the best place for you, but If you prefer an authentic flavored genuine experience - go for the one in "Petros". I was there 2 years ago (2012) and I still remember how good it was! I roughly recall the price list from back then,but I think my pasta cost around 12-13 euro, which is definitely favorable for such a big and delicious meal!

• Visited September 2013
Saguenay, Canada
“The taste of the tradition with view!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

We walk up to the restaurant from the main center of Oia, one of the most beautiful village of Santorini. Transparent Greek food with a mature taste and one fact that makes me a regular customer is that their recipes that they keep secret in the family! I would suggest to try out their surprising Appetizers, many of them as you can taste different things! - An excellent choice not only for a family's night out but for any individual who wants to enjoy mouth! One of their strong point is the views from both sides of the restaurant. The staff is efficient and the location- first class as the view is breathtaking! Pavlos, a friend that I miss a lot will make you feel like kings and Queens! Christine-Chica

• Visited September 2013
Broome, Australia
“Good food, relaxed service.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013 via mobile

We didn't want to wait for a table upstairs so we dined in the area on the other side of the path. As it was nearly dark it didn't matter too much as we still got the night lights. I couldn't decide on a meal so the waiter offered to make a selection plate - very nice of him and very helpful, all he wanted to do was to ensure I had a nice meal. I certainly did and so did my husband, it was a shame after his effort we couldn't finish it all!! There weren't many people in this area so it was a nice, quiet, and relaxing meal, with good service and a pleasant price.

Visited September 2013
Varna, Bulgaria
“Excellent restaurant with amazing view”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

We loved that place! The food was great, the service was very good and the view - simply amazing! We will be happy to go there again in our next vacation.

• Visited August 2013