Amoudi Harbor is beautiful and definitely worth seeing
I would not recommend this restaurant, even though it looks so nice by the harbour and romantic because:
- fresh fish dishes are outrageously expensive
- not-too-expensive sea food options were frozen and not fresh (it was specifically written on the menu)
- mussels had a lot of empty shells (see my evidence photo). we counted the ones that without shells also and it turned out that 1/3 of mussels were just shells
- deep fried starters were very greasy (zucchini, tomato balls, aubergines)
- service was unfriendly. they also just ignored our complain about mussels
At least the sun-set view was pretty good.
If you own or manage Sunset Tavern, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.