“Enjoy the best crepes with fantastic sea view” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #26 of 40 Restaurants in Etretat
Cuisines: French
Bratislava, Slovakia
“Enjoy the best crepes with fantastic sea view”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

I love this place. we return there with my husband every time we are in Normandy. They have the greatest gallets and crepes. We always stay in the terrace that boast La manche view and you can even feed seagulls who appreciate their food too. The menu is simple, but for 7euros a gallettes it is a great value. I usually take tyluarn - freshly baked tomato, bacon, gryere and savoyard cheese with normandy cream. And for dessert I love any of the home made caramel creations. Their crepes have the great golden color and wonderful texture - not too thick nor plain, just a little crispy, never seen that in other restaurants. And home made whipped cream! I read reviews about the staff and have to smile at that. It is true that there is a lady who lookes as annoyed which bothered my husband, but we bet a bet he would make her smile and he won! I guess this is just part of Normandy, people do not open themselves so easily. But now we return there every other week and they welcome us with smile and even guess what we shall be taking. If you prefer(as most of us) more friendly approach, I advise to start with the refercne taht you were given about their great crepes, or ask about things to see, the waitress can give you a lot of assistance. What to add< I will return there next week for another portion of crepes!

• Visited August 2012