We went there for 7 days, after a safari in Kenya.
- wonderful location: withe sand, blue ocean, amazing
- beautiful room: spacious, african style, very clean, free mini bar, sea view
- big pools
- a large choice of beverages in the all-in
Points of improvements:
- white wine is not good at all, not normal for that level of hotel
- food is very good BUT we could have expected:
- home made jam at the breakfast
- breakfast could be better
- more local food. The chef looks like to be Indian, and we had a lot of Indian food.
- beach boys are SO annoying: if you are polite but strict, they give up, but they come to you EACH day, several times a day, while you are resting or on the beach, they never stop!!
- animation team is inexistent
- no fitness center
- the service of the staff is not consistent and sometimes very basic. Some were not very polite and unexperienced.
In conclusion: the location is wonderful, the landscape as well, the rooms are beautiful, food is good but the service in general could be better and buy a lot of patience for the beach boys :-)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Neptune Pwani Beach Resort Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.