A very good hotel, with beautifully designed and decorated rooms. We splashed out on this one, as our previous two (on St. Antao and St. Vicente) were much simpler. At Morabeza we were pampered totally, with all amenities in walking distance, and great service. The hotel is right on the sandy beach - a very, very long sandy beach!
We arranged a snorkeling trip and a diving trip, but also swam in the sea and sat around reading books found in the hotel's help-yourself library. (Paperbacks in numerous different languages!) On our final night - a Saturday - we danced hectically with a local Creole dance troop who entertained us at dinner. Heaps of fun!
As you'd expect in a hotel of this quality (and price), you can get all the salads, fruits and veggies you want, as well as good local dishes and ones from all over the world. (I was mainly thrilled to get some veggies other than manioc and yam at last!)
- Also Known As:
- Morabeza Hotel Santa Maria
- Morabeza Hotel
- Hotel Morabeza Cape Verde/Ilha Do Sal - Santa Maria
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Morabeza We are located on the beautiful Santa Maria Beach on the southern most part of the island of Sal, Cabo Verde. We are confident that you will find your stay at our hotel to be a most enjoyable and memorable one ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with EasyToBook, HotelsClick and Otel so you can book your Hotel Morabeza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.