The flight flew by, but we had booked extra leg room, & had 2 bottles of champers as we were celebrating.Flight was perfect, smooth, friendly cabin crew. Transfer to hotel took 7 mins, boa vista airport tiny but beautiful. Hotel wow wow wow, lovely staff, quick check in, staff friendly, always smiling 7 say 2hello2 when you pass them. Hotel very clean, bottle of water in mini fridge in your room, it can be replaced for 2 euros, but we used to take it to the restaurant & they would refill it free of charge. Food massive selection, cooked to perfection & beautifully presented.The hotel buy as much as possible from the local community & import as little as possible. Rooms large, we had 2 double beds in ours, 2 balconies, take a travel kettle with you. Taxi to rabil pottery 5 euros, everything made by hand. please book trips with giggling geckos, went on 2, pre booked form uk before we went, richard & jen great hosts, sat night fever brilliant & half day tour fantastic, scottish couple who moved to boa. check out their website. no money paid till the end of the trip.Swiming pool at hotel awesome, huge, there is also a separate quiet pool. we arrived home at 1am on friday & booked fri eve to go again next year. magical experience, feel free to ask me any questions. i could write a book on the hotel. loved it
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Royal Decameron Boa Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Decameron Boa Vista Hotel Boa Vista
- Ventaclub Hotel Boa Vista
- Ventaclub Resort Boa Vista
- Royal Decameron Boa Vista Cape Verde