“A Pleasant Experience.” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast
Lake Luzerne, NY
“A Pleasant Experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

Great coffees, teas, desserts, sandwiches and Quiche. Friendly, quick servicc - eat there or take it to go, you will find quality homemade everything.

Visited June 2013

Lynbrook
“Cookie craving”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I just had to stop in this bakery when I was in the area as I have been reading about the scrumptious baked goods in Adirondack Life and The Adirondack Explorer. They were right..great stuff. I had a large chocolate chip cookie to satisfy the CRAVE!

Visited August 2012
“Great b'fast and lunch to go!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

As we were leaving north creek, we stopped for breakfast and to get sandwiches to go for the road.....good idea! Good food and a nice place to sit and relax before the ride home from a great visit.....

Wexford, Pennsylvania
“Cozy for morning coffee and pastry - no WIFI included”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

It is a simple and cozy little place - with limited seating, however - 1 Larger table and a few high seats inn the window aside from a small casual seating area in the front. Coffee and fresh pastries are good - and the quaint feeling from the steamed windows on a cold morning is nice. I was looking for a place to sit, have my morning coffee and do a little work online. There is no WIFI except the area wide ADK program :(. What a bummer. I still stop - but take my coffee to go.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Toronto, Canada
“Quaint and Yummy Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

You can smell the baked goodness from outside of their fogged up windows along Main st.
My mother in law and I came here for some tea and pastries while the boys were on the slopes. We were hoping for some fresh bread, but all that was left this Sunday afternoon was "Jewish rye" that was good, but wasnt made in house.

We did pick up a wonderful mixed berry pie, sugary buttery and sweet, which reheats was great for dessert.

They also have some breakfast and lunch sandwiches that seemed really yummy as well. We bought a lot of stuff $25 worth, but I found the girl that worked the cash a little snooty.

We snagged one of the couches near the window which has a nice wide arm to put your drink/plate.

As each shuttle came in, the place got busy, but I think on Sunday one of the few places open. Worth a visit if you're looking for a nice coffee spot or lunch. There not much else in the area that nice and local.

• Visited February 2013